I am a strength and fitness coach with a passionate interest in helping my clients live the best life they can through focused strength and fitness training. We are only given one body in which we live for the rest of our lives! I believe it is in our best interest to maintain that body and keep it in the best shape we are able to, so that we can improve our quality of life. I enjoy working with individual clients and therefore even my online coaching option has regular Skype catch-ups with my clients.
- Form Assessments, specifically injury risk assessment and fitness assessments.
- Sport Specific Strength Coaching, specialising in:
- Strength coaching for runners (Track, Road and Trail running).
- Strength coaching for equestrian sport athletes.
- Body Transformation Coaching: strength coaching for improved health and fitness, fat loss and muscle gain.
- Sport Massage to assist with tight, sore muscles. (Only at Fit.STRONG gym premises. Pre-booking essential!)
My Coaching Options
I have 3 convenient coaching options available to you:
- Coaching at the Fit.STRONG gym premises
- Coaching at your premises within the Pretoria / Centurion area
- Online coaching using Training Peaks and regular Skype check-ins to maintain the personal touch
How to sign up for my services:
– Send a mail to email@example.com.
– Elsabé will respond to you with the recommended next steps and a quotation for services.
Can you do it alone? Yes, you could, but then you would miss out on the benefits of training under the guidance of a coach. These benefits are:
- Focused attention on your training and your situation will ensure that you remain motivated to continue.
- Knowledgeable insight into your specific physiology and bio-mechanics.
- Your coach will remain abreast of the latest advances in exercise science and ensure that your training plan is adjusted accordingly.
- Your training plans and your progress is continuously assessed ensuring that your training always evolves as needed.
- Regular progress measurements will be taken to ensure you remain on track.
- Your training can be adapted for any changes in your lifestyle, as and when this is required, to ensure the impact of such change is minimized.
At Fit.STRONG I encourage my clients to value enjoyment as much as progress in their training. I therefore strive to avoid boredom and stagnation in your training.
I look forward to guiding you to meet your health and fitness goals! Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how I can help you!